Friday, November 15, 2013

Taking a break


Good Morning!  I wanted to stop by and let you all know that we are now on our break.  We will be back again in the new year.  I wanted to feature all of our entries in our winner's post this week, but since our linky subscription was expired it deleted the few entries we had so I apologize.  I didn't know they would be deleted which really stinks, but not to worry you can still view all of our past challenge cards here:
 
 
Take care and we wish you all the best during this upcoming holiday season!

3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Happy Holidays to each of you and enjoy the break!

carsondcat said...

I will check out the pinterest board to keep the creative juices flowing.

Enjoy the break and Happy Crafting.

Libiya jhon said...

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Cccam Server